Monday, November 19, 2007

Tag! You're It!

I've been tagged by Lib.
The rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
  • Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
This is so hard, I do better with questions.
1. Every day I cook the same thing for breakfast for my husband and myself. 1 egg, and a whole wheat english muffin, with smartbalance butter and he has a slice of cheese on his. They are wrapped in paper towels, and off to work we go. We've done this every day for two years now.

2. I do not like my husband's first name, Terrance, and I never have. Although I say it every day now that we've been married. I just think its an ugly name. I hate to be mean, but he knows that I don't like it... no jr's in our family!!

3. I married a black man... 1 because I wanted my children to have a chance to be tan, I've said this for YEARS before I got married and fell in love... being a red head isn't as easy as it looks.

4. I love taking pictures of people when they aren't looking... including my dogs, niece/nephew, and husband ( he loves it, not).

5. I don't think people laugh a lot, like really laugh, hard, snorting, stomach hurting crazy laughing... Its one of my favorite things to do.

6. I never have New Year's Resolutions, but this year I really do have one. I was reading my Latest Rachel Ray Mag... and in there was a New Years plug about resolutions, and what types of things you could do... new places, new things, new foods, be active... new skill. I want a new skill... and it is YOGA, I've asked for everything yoga from my mom and family. It strengthens and relaxes me at the same time. I just don't have time for all sorts of exercise, so this is perfect. I want to become really good at it too. We shall see.

7. One of the people that I most admire and wish that I could be like in this life is Libba. She is creative, giving, and loving to everyone that she comes into contact with. I've been working on living my life this way for a long time, but its really really hard. Love ya Lib! Miss you tons!

I tag...
Kim
Libby
Kerstin
Laura

2 comments:

Libba Lemon said...

You are too funny! I forgot that you don't like Terrance's name. Thanks for the sweet compliment. I'm looking forward to getting together over Christmas break!

Unknown said...

It's so true Lib! I've felt that way for many many moons!!