Monday, February 13, 2012

Love List

Everylove is intricate and unique. I was inspired by the graphic Starbucks has on their cups right now.  A cute heart, surrounded by different words that all describe love.

all my love
new love
brother love
sweet love
first love
motherly love
true love
birds love
first love
forever love
always love
at first sight love

love is usually at the forethought of every great memory... first boyfriend, birthdays, meeting your husband to be, engagement, marriage, having children, sisters, brothers, mom and dads, friends that mean the world to you, nana and papa love, best friend love, anniversary love.  Great memories that celebrate great love.

So here is my love list.

love my birthday.  I am thankful to be me!
love my mom. Moms are amazing and they become more amazing when you become a mom and finally understand everything they ever went through with you!
love my dad.  Our family rock.  I know he will always have sound advice, I love knowing that.
love my siblings.  Each one is so different from me, and I am thankful that we share something no one else ever will.
love my man.  He is the only person that creates the fiercest emotions inside of my heart.  Because he is so important to me, he is the father of my children, and the love of my life.
love my nate. Wild, smart, funny.  This is just a glimpse of the man he will some day be and I hope to raise a beautiful hero that is loving, kind, strong and a leader.
love my nola. Gentle blue eyes. She is like the ocean, sweet and calm, with screams of joy and spice.  Everything nice- that's what little girls are made of.
love my truest of true friends.  These that need no introductions or reaqainting. We just pick up right where we leave off and never clean our homes for each other.  We walk in without knocking and are eager for the depth of our souls to be out in the safety of our friends.

No comments: