Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Thirsty Thursday.

I miss my thoughts...

Being able to think them.
Being able to remember them.
I'll have ideas throughout the day, but they get lost in the shuffle.

I'm wishing for some quiet.  Calm that doesn't end so soon.  Even Sundays are zapped of joy because they end in Mondays...

Saturday is all there is... and I'm supposed to pack everything into one day.  Groceries, Laundry, Family, Friends, Fun Family Days, Date Nights...

I learned about myself a long time ago, that I crave time alone in order to be around others.  I know that I can function around others, I've even mastered the part about tactfulness.  Where you really want one thing, can't have it, so you play nice.  You might not know when I pass you in the hallway, that I'm begging for some breathing room.

Anyways, maybe I'm just craving summer time... haha...

I need cold weather to hurry up so I can get cozy in my sweaters and boots!


No comments: