Thursday, December 1, 2011

Juggling

I am worn down with the juggling act. Tired and roughed up by the day to change routine and changes that are constantly motioning the tide of my life. I don't really know how to stop it. I know how I would like to stop it. Cease the ebb and flow of my working mom life, but for now I don't think that is possible. I am caught. Most days I can just ignore and be numb to it all. Hearing all the buzzing around me react accordingly and distance myself from really caring. Other days I am not so lucky. Sadness is overwhelming. The heart wants what the heart wants... I cry out to the Lord... I wonder if He hears me. I am reminded though- He does. He even hears my sighs, the smallest breath that I breathe. I am reminded to be grateful through the giggles and the silliness. I sigh. Hear my heart, Lord. Hear my sighs.
Nola, 5 Months
             Nathaniel, 19 Months

1 comment:

Laura said...

I feel you...I know the sadness you feel. You amaze me...I don't know how you do it with two! It's so hard! Weekends are the hardest for me because I become so overwhelmed with the emotions I have suppressed all week being so busy with work, etc. I am praying for you...