Friday, August 9, 2013

List of Thankfulness: Sand & Sun

My summer edition and back in action: List of Thankfulness

I believe down to my core that the most amazing thing you can do for someone is to tell them "thank you".  You are verbalizing with two little words that something they did or said is awesome as sunshine.  If you are socially awkward this could save your life...

Thank you to...

June...
...our first trip to the Zoo
...Nola learning to swim with her vest
...pool pool pool
...beach time with Nana and Papa
...lots of ice coffee (this will be in every list) #addicted
...not waking up to an alarm
...Nola's 2nd birthday beach style
...our first fireworks that did not go over well
...community group girl's nights and dinner (making new friends)
..started interval running/walking

July...
...4th of July in NY
...lots of beautiful memories and pictures from our week in NY
...mommy going to the dentist for the first time in 3 years... (I know, I know)
...my first Zumba class... still not recovered from seeing myself in the mirror
...Jury Duty- case dismissed!
...more pool time
...coffee with numerous dear friends
...date nights, fire pit nights, and family nights
...watching the kids fall in love with their daddy
...splash pad and train rides
...taking Ms. Kim out for yogurt for her birthday
...adult weekend in Baltimore with friends and the pretzel breakfast sandwich I wish I had taken a picture of
...lazy mornings
...late nights
...using abeautifulmess app on my pictures (I'm obsessed with instagram)
...lots of running

August...
...coffee with sweet friends
...a great hair cut from a great lady!
...8 years with my guy
...running 2 miles without stopping outside... first time since college
...listening my littles become friends and have conversations (bossy much?)
...finally decorating my own bedroom and not a nursery
...date night at Carolina Ale House... free babysitting by my bestie
...lots of heart to hearts with the bestie
...ice coffee, like pitchers of it!
...girls' weekend to come





No comments: