Thursday, July 3, 2014

New York... Thirsty Thursday

We made it! Safe and sound. The trip was ok. By ok I mean, I didn't flip out or lose my mind. I did joyfully stop driving at 12 am and pass the baton.  We left NC at 7, and got here Wednesday morning at 5:30. Needless to say it was the longest. day. ever. At 8:30 am, I thought it was lunch time. 

What are you thirsty for this week? Something you need or something you want? A room without any wining, maybe? An ocean view? A deep conversation that ends with answers? 

This week I am thirsty for answers. Answers I can't have right now. I'm trying not to think about life planning. (And I do not mean planning a life aka a child.) 

I'm also here, in upstate NY. I'm thirsty for making memories with Crawford party of 4. 
Just like this one. Nola, eating cracker jacks, following her grandpa while he checks on his gardens.

And this car, they llooooovveeee it.

It's been a cool, rainy day. Hopefully it will not rain on the 4th.  This is a view of three gorgeous gardens, and different fruit trees. Every summer James plants his garden from seeds. When the collards and mustard greens are ready Jeanette cuts, washes, and freezes them for the winter. Last night we at mustard greens from last season. They were perfect.

I'm looking forward to more picture perfect moments. This is just the second day. 

I'm thirsty for essential oils. I've been drinking wild orange for a few days now, and since there is only decalf coffee here, I think that's why I haven't had any headaches. I have used lavender and frankincense every nap and bed time. On my kids feet, wrists and pillows. They have slept great for having shared a bed and being away from home. I'm really moving towards sharing doTERRA oils as a business. I'm interested in them, they are helping our family with the little things.  Which can feel so big, when things like sleep are in the mix.  
My travel oil bag. I need a cute oil name for a business of sharing oils with people. Crazy hippie lady is probably not a good one.

What are you thirsty for... 

No comments: