Thursday, July 24, 2014

thirsty thursday- hippie or voodoo dr?

I use essential oils.  My friends have called me a hippie and a voodoo dr...

I use doTERRA essential oils, a therapeutic grade.

I use them for everything.

I try them before I try other medicines or chemicals in my home or in our bodies.

They just keep working. Surprising me around every corner.  It's pretty amazing.

Now I'm looking at the other part of doTERRA.  Business.  How can I share my stories?

Tonight is kind of my first co-teaching class... (party!) Where there are oils, excitement, and celebration there is a party!

I'm excited to keep learning, I'm excited to learn something new that is brilliant and safe for my kids.. it even allows me to not go back to the pediatricians office two weeks in a row, protect my teeth and oral health from more dentist trips, lose weight, cope with stress, clean my house, and get rid of cramps in minutes???

What else keeps amazing me, is when I search on pinterest doTERRA essential oils, millions of testimonials, ideas, suggestions, and protocols pop up. Other people are having similar successful experiences.

Here is what I'm doing now... I'm moving in the realm of teaching classes or parties which ever you like to call it.  I have my stories to bring, and a mentor to help.  Maybe it will be my full time job some day, but until then I'm just sharing my stories.

http://mydoterra.com/courtneykcrawford

p.s. Three very hip oils... :)

Introductory Trio Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint1) Lavender: Analgesic, anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, antidepressant,
antifungal, antihistamine, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antimutagenic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, antitumor, cardiotonic, regenerative, and sedative.Uses: Burns (apply topically to area); Cuts & scrapes (put drop on Band-Aid gauze); Rest & relaxation / Soothing & calming (inhale, apply to bottoms of feet, add to bath); Allergies (2 drops lavender + 2 drops lemon + 2 drops pepperminttake internally).

2) Lemon: Anticancer, antidepressant, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antioxidant, antiviral, astringent, invigorating, refreshing, tonic.
Uses: Uplifting (diffuse / inhale); Sore throat (add to water & gargle, add drop to honey & take internally); Detoxify liver & kidneys (drop in water & drink);

3) Peppermint: Analgesic, antibacterial, anticarcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, invigorating.
Uses: Headacheuse w/ Lavender (apply to back of neck, forehead, temples); Upset stomach (1 drop with 8 oz water, drink); Cooling /reduce fever (apply to feet dilute & apply down spine, add to bath; Increase energy, endurance, alertness, concentration (diffuse, inhale, apply to back of neck). 

No comments: