Wednesday, July 16, 2014

thirsty thursday... MUAH!


I feel so thankful and warm and fuzzy from all of last weeks fun and excitement that I don't know what I'm thirsty for this week...

Maybe I'm thirsty for some patience.  My two tornadoes only get more wound up when they don't burn off their energy.  And if I don't do a good job of that in the morning, then my house looks like a jungle, and I have no. patience. left.  Less than when I run a class of 21 second graders...
Extra patience would be great this week!

I found out that I am going to teach 3rd grade next year...
Here is my resume so far... 5 years of first, 5 years of second, and now 3rd.  I'm excited to work with an awesome team of teachers, also very excited that I might get to teach reading all day... woohoo!
You won't see me at school until August... but I'm thirsty for the new challenge and team.

I'm thirsty for next week's THIRSTY THURSDAY doTERRA oil style party!  Hopefully we will have a good turn out, I'm really excited to share what I've learned so far about oils.  I'm also excited to find something else that I like where I might make $! Hello money!

Definitely thirsty for a new blog design.  I'm looking on etsy for blog designers that have some templates in my price range...

Lastly, I'm thirsty for this necklace... once again happy little lovelies create a stunner!



don't worry she has more... and a discount code on her website. and a chance to earn free earrings.. MUAH!

No comments: