Monday, August 4, 2014

hello monday... Countdown



This was us last week... and now the countdown begins.  Summer is slowly ending... (it better be slowly) and apparently this Charlotte 65 degree weather is invading my sunshine.

hello monday...

this week I'm saying hello to..................

1) Counting down to the end of my vacation week... I have to make the most of these next two weeks.  Then I'll have a week of work days to get us back into the swing of things.  I'll keep the number to myself, don't worry.


2) Catching up with some friends that I haven't gotten to see this summer yet!  We will not allow ourselves to be reduced down to only instagram friends... SAY it's not SO!   We'll plan a play date together before I head back to busy busy busy!

3) A weekend of essential oils education! It's been really exciting to get a few Facebook messages with oil questions and be able to share what I've learned... I also loved hearing my hubs talking to Nate when his tummy was hurting telling him he needs to try some peppermint (look who's learning!!!)

4) A going away party for a sweet friend who is a traveling nurse.  She heads out this week to California for three months... so all of our friends are planning karaoke and margaritas.  Sounds about right to me!

5) Celebrating my 9th wedding anniversary to my groom! 9 years did not fly by.  We worked hard for them, and I can tell you I love that guy more today than the day I walked down the isle in a white dress.  I'm sure I'll be mushy on Wednesday. Muah!!!

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard for hello monday... What are you up to this week?



No comments: